Thursday, October 6, 2016

Seamstress Confessions hits One MILLION Pageviews


Wow. This is the stats counter from my blogger dashboard. And WOW. That is ONE MILLION page views, folks!

It's been just over five years since I started this blog as a way to chronicle my adventures as a fashion design student at NDSU. Ill health quickly changed that adventure into one of costume analysis. For awhile I was overwhelmed with costume commissions, then had to put that business on indefinite hold after I developed Fibromyalgia.

I continue to brainstorm the future of this blog. I have a plan for a book, and I want to release some patterns and learning courses at some point in the future. In the meantime, I'll continue to chronicle my journey as a seamstress, and share my love of costuming with you all.

Thank you!

Milestone Posts
The First Post
The Most Popular Post (Once Upon a Time)
The Midpoint (2013, 200 posts)
The Book Plan
The Most Popular Costume Commission (I am NOT sewing this again, but I am evaluating making my pattern available for sale)




No comments: